Sunday 21 November 2010

In the beginning...

When I was a teenager the whole subject of sex seemed surrounded by secrecy and appeared an almost unachievable pinnacle  for me and so many other friends. Very few actually knew the details it seemed, and sex education at my posh public school was non existent. My parents gave me a book which talked about seeds and things but no-one actually told us what to do!

Such was my own level of innocence that when I got a prospective young lady to drop her pants in the long grass, neither of us actually knew what to do. And when sometime later I accidentally experienced my first orgasm it was like an exocet missile going off. I was in shock but I was learning!

Eventually of course I found my way and began learning the many delights and complications that go hand in hand with sex. And what was plain back in the swinging 60s and 70s was that sex was seen by the majority as making love and with it came the complications of relationships, feelings, etc etc. Tricky stuff.

So what a sheer delight it is to find that in the 21st century sex is becoming more seen as an simple pleasure rather than an act of 'making love'. With every PC in the land capable of unveiling just about every sexy secret you could ever want to know innocence has just about disappeared. And what has replaced it seems to be a breed of men and women who just want to enjoy sex in all its different ways. Threesums, couple swaps, gang bangs, sex parties...at one time they would have shocked. Today for many they are becoming a very enjoyable way of life.

And what is very clear is that while our youngsters grow up totally in the picture and all ready to shag away at the earliest opportunity, those of us in our 40s, 50s, 60s and even 70s are pretty keen to grab some fun while we can too.

So great stuff I say. Of course sex can be seen as making love (and babies) but outside of that it can also be simple a great way to have fun. So shagging 'Just For Lust' will be the theme of this blog aimed at sharing lusty horny thoughts with everyone to help us all gain the most from our time on this earth.

It may offend some. If it does I am sorry but you are in the wrong place. This is a corner of the floaty world of the internet aimed specifically at those with naughty thoughts in mind.

4 comments:

  1. Psst ! Your avatar forgot to put on TROUSERS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually quite pleased with the sans pants look. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with pengboo, no trousers is a great look.

    Looking forward to reading more in the future. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an interesting read , i will keep looking

    ReplyDelete