Thursday 2 December 2010

Sex in the Snow (or not)

This flood of snow we are experiencing in UK northern regions must be playing absolute havoc with extra-marital liaisons. All those special times that are set aside for naughty nooky falling by the wayside as we struggle to even get out of the drive.

I have one friend who was delighted to find her husband stuck away somewhere in snowy wastes - only somewhat mortified to then find that her house at the top of a very snowy hill is actually unreachable by anyone. And another going slightly bonkers at being boarded in with her husband for the best part of a week and no good shag even a possibility.

Equally there must have been a few scrapes when the snow descended at enormous rate and found people 'trapped' in places they were not meant to be.

I well remember a few years ago stopping off on a return journey to visit a very tasty friend. We shut the curtains and snuggled up in her bed for 2 or 3 hours of luscious sex. It was only when I went to go out of the front door that we discovered a blizzard which had dumped a goodly amount of snow everywhere.

I had an agonising few minutes trying to get my vehicle out of her uphill road. Then it took me several hours to do the 50 miles home in some tricky conditions. And only a year ago I recall getting totally stuck on a really steep icy hill in Sheffield where I had been spending a very pleasurable afternoon. Trying to manhandle the car out of that one after a busy afternoon of shagging was quite a strain!

So anyone got any tales of woe in the snow??

2 comments:

  1. LOL, yes I was due to meet someone in January this year. It was called off because the sky shot it's load so my bloke didn't!!

    ReplyDelete